ABB Recruitment | Management Trainee | BE/ B.Tech
ABB off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Management Trainee. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
ABB is an Automation company. It was established in 1988 , and the headquarters are in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Adi Godrej is the CEO of the organization. Per the reports generated in 2021, the total number of employees working in the firm was 28,000.
ABB off campus drive
- Company name: ABB
- Website: abb.com
- Job Position: Management Trainee
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree in electrical, Electronics Engineering or Computer Science
- Attitude and ability to learn and execute quickly
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team to solve complex problems
- Demonstrates a high level of self-belief and motivation. Shows drive and ambition for broader responsibility
- Should have a professional level of social understanding and good working relationships with other
- Open to new ideas, demonstrates ability to innovate and eagerness to improve things
- Should be able to motivate others and lead a team in the future
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.abbwebsite.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.