Accenture Recruitment | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech,MCA,M.Sc | Salary: Rs 4.50 LPA
Accenture Job Openings 2022: Candidates need to claim the Excellent Opportunity in the Associate Software Engineer which is being offered by Accenture Recruitment Drive. Those who are complete B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M. Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. are eligible for this role. Furthermore, the qualified candidates through the Accenture Recruitment drive will be placed in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, and Kolkata, India. If You are Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please visit updatesloop.com updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Accenture Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Company Name||Accenture Company|
|Job Title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc.|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus Drive|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata|
Accenture Company Profile:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, interaction, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions. Our purpose is to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity.
Join our team that is developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
- All Streams/Branches Of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, And M.Sc. (CSE, IT Only) From The 2022 Year Of Pass Outs With Full-Time Education Only (Part-Time And Distance Education Are Not Considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM Candidates Are Not Eligible To Apply For This Role
- No Active Backlogs During Application And/Or During Onboarding.
- Maximum 1-Year Gap In Education (Post 10th Standard Till Completion Of Graduation / Post-Graduation)
- Candidate Should Not Have Appeared For The Accenture Recruitment Assessment/Interview Process In The Last Three Months.
- Candidate Should Not Have More Than 11 Months Of Experience
- Candidates Must Be Eligible To Work In India Either By Citizenship/ Have Relevant Work Permit Documents.
- Please Note That Bhutan And Nepal Nationals Can Work In India Without The Need For Obtaining A Work Visa. All Other Foreign Nationals Require A Work Visa Or An Overseas Citizenship Of India (OCI) Or Person Of Indian Origin (PIO) Card To Work In India
- You Are Willing To Work In Any Business Unit/Service Line Within The Company
- You Are Willing To Join /Relocate To Any Accenture Office Across India
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Design, Build, Test, Assemble, Support, And Configure The Applications Using Business Requirements
- Understand Business Drivers That Will Impact Performance And Deliver Software To Those Expectations
- Bake Technology Trends Into Solutions; Participate In The Development Of Automation Solutions, New Functionality, And Technologies And Integrate Them Into Existing Solutions
- Responsible For Incident Resolution And Support Extended To Customers Through Voice Interaction/Email/Chat/Remote Support
- Ability To Anticipate And Resolve Business Issues With Agility
- Multi-Disciplinary And Versatile With The Aptitude To Learn And Apply New Skills Faster
- Good Analytical And Problem-Solving Skills And Proficient In Verbal And Communication Skills
- Deliver Code, To Time And Quality Expectations And Participate In Peer Reviews
- Take Ownership Of The Successful Implementation Of The Solution
- Support Infrastructure Operations And /Or Manage Delivery For IT Production Systems And Services
- Flexibility To Relocate For Project Deployment To Any Part Of India And Work On 24X7 Shifts Basis Business Requirements
Also, The Below Mentioned Will Be Preferred:
- Basic Understanding Of ABAP Development On HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience Or Knowledge In Configuration, And Customization Of Salesforce.Com Applications
- Good Working Knowledge In J2EE And Full-Stack Development
- Knowledge And Development Experience Of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
Test Automation Engineering:
- Creation Of Test Designs, Test Processes, Test Cases, And Test Data
- Apply Business And Functional Knowledge Including Testing Standards, Guidelines, And Testing Methodology To Meet The Team’s Overall Test Objectives
- Responsible For Designing Testing Scenarios For Usability Testing
- Prepare All Reports Related To Software Testing Carried Out
- Analyze The Results And Then Submit The Observations To The Development Team
How To Register For Accenture Hiring Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
Accenture Openings 2022 Registration Link
Note:– Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Receive The Call Letter For Further Rounds