Amazon Recruitment Drive: Today, Amazon Off Campus will be hiring Freshers for the role of Technical Associate, Books. The chosen applicants are based in Chennai. This Amazon Off-Campus Drive is open to those who have completed a BS. If you are qualified for this position, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please visit updatesloop.com update and more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Amazon Openings 2022 Details:
||Technical Associate, Books
| Job Type
|| 0-1 years
||Best in industry
About Amazon Careers:
Amazon has come a long way since opening on the World Wide Web in July 1995. Today, we operate retail websites in multiple countries across geographies, offering products in many categories (books, media, digital, electronics, etc.) worldwide, and we still like to work hard, have fun and make history! The Amazon.com brand has become synonymous with a superior level of convenience, selection, low prices, and customer service. We have over 130 million active customers as of 2010.
Amazon Hiring Drive 2022 Details:
- Job Position:- Technical Associate, Books
- Job Location:- Chennai
- Salary Package:- As Per Company Standards
The scope of this role is to provide technical support to operations teams specializing in conversion and quality of audit of e-books. Below are key responsibilities
- Understand High-Level Technical Aspects Of Existing Systems And Services.
- Provide Support For Incoming Tickets, Including Extensive Troubleshooting Tasks.
- Work On Operations And Maintenance-Driven Coding Projects, Primarily In Perl Or Shell Scripts, And Web Technologies, With The Potential For Java-Based Projects.
- Software Deployment Support In Staging And Production Environments.
- Develop Tools To Aid Operations And Maintenance.
- System And Support Status Reporting.
- Provide Product And Business Metrics Support To Stakeholders.
- Ownership Of One Or More Systems Or Components
- Customer Notification And Workflow Coordination And Follow-Up To Maintain Service Level Agreements.
About The Team
The Katalyst tech team within Books has 10 Support Engineers, who support 6 business teams by providing lightweight automation, and workflow support.
- BS In Computer Science, Engineering, Or A Related Technical Field
- 0-1 Year Overall Development/Technical Support Experience
- Experience In Coding Languages
- Knowledge Of Java-Based Technologies
- Ability To Write Intermediate-Level Database Queries/SQL Skills
- Proven Ability To Build Solutions From Scratch Using Scripts/Automation Etc.
- Troubleshoot And Identify The Root Cause Of Issues.
- Ability To Effectively Capture, Store, Analyze & Present Metrics Data.
- Demonstrated Skill And Passion For Operational Excellence By Using Automation And Process Improvements.
- Experience In A 24/7 Production Environment Is A Plus.
How To Register For Amazon Jobs Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 Registration Link
- Note:– Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Receive The Call Letter For Further Rounds