Amazon Recruitment | Data Analyst Support | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
Amazon Careers 2022 – Off Campus Jobs Careers, Salary, Recruitment, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Recruitments, Salary, Careers, Eligibility etc. Amazon is hiring for Data Analyst Support job position. The interested candidates can apply for this job through the link given below.
An American multinational technology firm, Amazon. It was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides services like cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. The company’s CEO was Jeff Bezos. According to records created in 2021, the company’s total income was US$469.822 billion, and there were 1,608,000 individuals employed by the association.
Amazon Careers – Analyst
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: amazon.in
- Job Position: Data Analyst Support
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 4 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Provide customer and vendor data and insights for better impact decisions
- Automate data templates and reports
- Develop and Train planners for organizing and reporting where automation is not possible · Create and publish supply chain daily and weekly business review reports
- Build a SQL repository for ad-hoc requests and reports
- Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Ability to prioritize and focus on high impact areas
- Teamwork and problem solving skills
- Communicate thoughts clearly and good verbal command
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the amazon.jobs website.
- Now click next to proceed with registration.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.