American Express Career Drive 2022 | Any Degree | 2020/2021/2022 Graduates
American Express Freshers Drive: American Express is conducting the Recruitment drive for freshers for the position of Analyst-Product Development. The selected candidates are located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Those candidates with Bachelor’s or master’s degrees in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information security, Mathematics, Statistics, or any other relevant qualification Graduates 2020/2021/2022 batches are eligible for this off-campus drive. eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If Not please updatesloop.com are updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job update, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
American Express Walk-In Drive Details:
|Company name||American Express|
|Job Title||Analyst-Product Development|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information security, Mathematics, Statistics or any other relevant qualification|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||As Per Company Norms|
||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
ABOUT American Express Careers:
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day. We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
American Express Openings Details:
- Company Name:- American Express
- Job Position: Analyst-Product Development
- Job Location:- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Salary Package:- As Per Company Norms
- Job Category:- Bachelor’s Or Master’s Degree In Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Security, Mathematics, Statistics Or Any Other Relevant Qualification
- Percentage: 60% Above (10th, 12th/Diploma & Graduation)
- Experience Required: 0 To 2 Year
With a focus on digitization, innovation, and analytics, the Enterprise Digital Analytics (AI Labs) team creates central, scalable platforms and customer experiences to help markets across all of these priorities. Charter is to drive scale for the business and accelerate innovation for both immediate impact as well as long-term transformation of our business. A unique aspect of AI Labs is the integration of diverse skills across all of its remit. AI Labs has a very broad range of responsibilities, resulting in a broad range of initiatives around the world. Amex AI Labs is currently co-located in Gurgaon, Bangalore and New York and involves dynamic and talented researchers and Product SMEs working to deliver AI/ML solutions on native & Cloud Infrastructure. The key goal is to progress the state of the art in science and develop products to solve business problems, in a domain-agnostic manner, for American Express. The Amex AI Labs of American Express Corporation is looking for best in class Product & Solutions Analyst with a Product Management background to work in a dynamic and rewarding workplace @ Amex
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop & Integrate Next Generation Products And Platforms In The Areas Of Artificial Intelligence (AI) To Aid Solutions To Complex Business Problems For American Express.
- End-To-End Value Delivery By Understanding The Business Dependencies And Inter-Connectedness Of The Solutions
- Collaborate With Product & Technology Teams To Prioritize And Implement Business Requirements
- Facilitate Capability Refinement Sessions Along With Product Managers And Product Owners
- Prioritize Capabilities
- Creates Roadmap & Managing Consolidated Product Intakes For Solutioning
- Contribute To Product Strategy And Roadmap; Recommend The Nature And Scope Of Present And Future State Of The ML Platforms.
- Participate In The Process Documentation Efforts & Creation Of SOPs
- Lead The Ideation And Solutioning Of Innovative AI/ML Products And Capabilities
- Be A Products Champion – Own End-To-End AI/ML Product Capabilities, Maintain Product & Feature Dashboards And Drive Their Developments With A Team Of World-Class Engineers And Designers.
- Bachelor’s Or Master’s Degree In Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Security, Mathematics, Statistics Or Any Other Relevant Qualification
- Ability To Discover, Design And Implement Large Scale Automated Solutions In A Matrix Organization Preferably AI/ML Related Products
- 0-2 Years Of Experience In Working With Product/Engineering/Automation Development Teams In A Fast Paced, Complex, And Dynamic Environment.
- Experience In Leveraging Agile, Scrum Or Other Rapid Application Development Methodologies
- Strong Program Management, Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills.
- Ability To Think Abstractly And Deal With Ambiguous/Under-Defined Problems
- Exceptional Analytical And Advance Problem-Solving Skills.
- Excellent Communication And Collaboration Skills
- Knowledge Of AI/ML Products And Statistical Methods And Tools Is A Plus
How To Apply For American Express Hiring Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.