AP Grama Secretriat Recruitment 2019: 1.6 Lakh Vacancies
AP Grama Sachivalayalm Recruitment 2019 – 1.6 Lakh Vacancies
AP Village Secretariat Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 1.6 Lakh Grama Secretariat Vacancies in APGV/APVV Jobs. Latest and the most trending AP Grama Secretariat Recruitment 2019 Notification is released now. This latest job notice by Andhra Pradesh Government has 1.6 Lakh vacancies for Village/Grama Secretariat posts. As per this notice, each village will have one secretariat and per each secretariat 10 responsibilities will be allotted. Interested candidates can start submitting your ONLINE application forms from June 2019. The main motive is to increase the transparency and answerability to the citizen residing in villages. AP Government is forming Grama Schivalayam for every village, villages can apply for various services by visiting the Office of Grama Secretariat and the services will be available within 72 hours.
Hurry up, submit your applications before the due date i.e. July 2019. However, as per the rules of AP Grama Secretariat notification, all Intermediate/12th pass can apply. Selected candidates for APGC Jobs will get a salary of Rs.5,000/- to s.10,000/- per month. Exam Dates Please stay connected with us for more updates.
Overview of AP Grama Secretariat Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Government||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Recruitment Board (APGVRB)|
|Name of the Post||Grama Secretariat/Village Secretariat/Grama Sachivalayam|
|Number of Vacancies||1.6 Lakh|
|Educational Qualification||10th Class/12th Class|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||June 2019|
|Last Date to submit AP Grama Secretariat Application Form||July/August 2019|
|Exam Date||August 2019|
|Results Date||August 2019|
|Final Selection of candidates||Before 2nd October 2019|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019 – Highlights
- AP Grama Sachivalayam will be arranged for 13,065 Grama Panchayats of the State
- In AP State, each Grama Panchayat is having 2,500/- to Rs.3,500/- people while in Nellore State. However, there are 77,000 people with the highest count in one grama panchayat and 44,000 with the lowest in another grama panchayat region were registered
- In Tribal areas, the people
AP Grama Secretariat Vacancy 2019 Details
Name of the Post Number of Vacancies Grama Secretariat 1.6 Lakh Total 1.6 Lakh
AP Village Secretariat District Wise Vacancy Details
District Name Number of Villages Number of Vacancies Krishana 996 – West Godavari 897 – Visakhapatnam 3280 – Srikakulam 1815 – East Godavari 11.600 – Guntur 729 – Vizianagaram 1531.6 – YSR Kadapa 938 – Chittor 1523 – Prakasam 1091.6 – Kurnool 923 – Anantapur 965 – Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore 1192 – Total – 1.6 Lakh
Eligibility Criteria for AP Grama Secretariat Notification 2019
Eligibility Criteria to fill up 1.6 Lakh vacancies available in AP Grama Secretariat Recruitment 2019 notification is as follows,
- Only candidates who belong to Andhra Pradesh should apply for the posts of Grama Secretariat.
- For vacancies available in Scheduled areas, only candidate belonging to scheduled are should apply.
- Passed 12th Class/Intermediate from a recognized board
Age Limit to apply for APGV/APVV Jobs:
As on 1st October 2019 :
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 39 Years
- As per the Rules
- Written Examination
- No Application Fee
AP Grama Secretariat Salary:
- Rs.5,000/- to Rs.10,000/- per monthRoles and Responsibilities:
- Each Village Secretariat will be assigned 10 Jobs.
- They will be specially intended for village empowerment and the daily activities resolving purpose.
- They will be monitoring works such as Pahcyaatraj, drinking water, women and children welfare, primary education, hospitals, agriculture, and various other services related to villages.
- However, nature and type of jobs are still not disclosed by the officials in prior.
- Selected candidates can avail various services from village secretariat such as ration card, Rythu Bharosa scheme benefits, fee reimbursement, Arogya Shree, etc.
- A Village Secretariat in AP is liable to offer solution within 72 hours from the time of submission of application related to the grievance.
- AP government has introduced AP Secretariat system to make service delivery faster and transparent.
- Village Secretariat of AP will work closely with Village Volunteers in order to provide better solutions to the complaint.
How to apply for AP Grama Secretariat Recruitment 2019
- Firstly, the application must visit AP Government official website i.e. www.ap.gov.in
- On the home page, take a look at Latest News Section
- Search for Apply Online link for AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs for 1.6 Lakh Jobs
- Click on it
- AP Grama Secretariat Application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in application form with all important details
- Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates along with your signature attested on it
- You guys need not pay any application fee
- Finally, recheck the filled details and hit on SUBMIT button
- After successful submission of the application form, take a printout of application form for future useDocuments to be Uploaded:
- Aadhar Card with the same Village Name
- DOB as per SSC Certificate
- Study Certificate
- Educational Qualification details
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Residence/ Nativity
- Medical Certificate (PHC Candidates)
Documents needed during Verification:
- 10th/12th Marks Card
- Caste Certificate (Original)
- PH Category Certificate
- Nativity/Domicile Certificate
Important Dates for AP Grama Secretariat Exam Notification 2019
Notification Release Date June 2019 Starting Date to Apply June 2019 Last Date to Apply July 2019 Final Selection of candidates Before 2nd October 2019