APPSC Group 4 Notification 2021 – Apply Online for 670 Jobs
Andhra Pradesh public service commission has finally announced Recruitment notification for APPSC Group 4 Notification 2021 i.e Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant in a.p. Revenue Services. Applications are invited through Online for recruitment to the post of Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant in A.P. Revenue Department. The detailed notification will be releasing on 28-12-2021. Here we are providing the complete information regarding Notification release date, eligibility, selection procedure, exam pattern and syllabus for the candidates who are preparing for Group 4 (Revenue Department) Examination.
APPSC Group 4 Notification 2021[toc]
For applying to the post, the applicant has to visit www.manabadi.com and we will redirect to the appsc official page and click the corresponding link given there or alternatively use the URL http://www.psc.ap.gov.in to directly access the application.
The objective type question papers are to be answered on computer system. Instructions regarding this computer based recruitment test are detailed in the Annexure – III. MOCK TEST facility would be provided to the applicants to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test. Applicant shall visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website www.psc.ap.gov.in or http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in.
HALL TICKETS can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination.
Important Details :
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant in a.p. Revenue Department
No. of Posts: 670
Online Applications can be filled from : 30/12/2021
Last date to fill the online applications is : 19/01/2022
Apply Mode : ON-LINE
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in & http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows:-
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2021 Min. Max.||Scale of Pay Rs.|
|01||Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant in A.P. Revenue Department||670||18-42||Rs.16,400- 49,870/-|
Academic: Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Technical Qualification : One should pass Computer Proficiency Test conducted by District Collector. (To those who will be shortlisted before appointment)
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he/she is more than 42 years of age as on 01/07/2021.
*As per G.O.Ms.No.396 General Administration (Ser. A) Dept., Dt.05/11/2016 the upper age limit raised up to 8 years i.e. from 34 to 42 years
|SL No||Category Of Candidates||Relaxation of Age|
|1||Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months||3 years|
|2||A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service|
|3||Ex-serviceman and Serving persons of the Armed Forces of the Union||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.|
|4||N.C.C (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
|5||SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|6||Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
HOW TO APPLY:
A) HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
(i) The Applicants have to read the User manual for On-Line submission of application and then proceed further. User manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in or http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in
I STEP: The Candidate after satisfying himself/ herself about the eligibility criteria for the notification shall pay fee through corresponding notification Online Payment Form.
• At the payment Gateway the candidate has to give his/her Basic Personal Details such as Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to Andhra Pradesh State, community, Mobile Number etc. Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate. On receipt of fee at Payment Gateway, the candidate will be issued a “Journal Number” with which he / she can proceed with submission of Application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed the submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
II STEP: After payment of Fee the Applicant should visit Online Application Form Submission link and enter the Journal Number, Date of payment and Date of Birth to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
III STEP: The applicant shall affix a recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen,. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application For
IV STEP: The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.
Important point to remember :
- All the candidates are requested to submit their application with correct data.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be Accepted and liable for rejection
- Applicants willing to serve anywhere in Andhra Pradesh should alone apply.
- Before Uploading/Submission Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure
his/her eligibility for this examination.
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees Eighty only) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.80/- only.
• SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
• Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department,
A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
• Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 42* years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
• Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
i) The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will available on the website.
ii) The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non – exempt case) will entail total rejection of application.
iii) IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted