Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Analyst | Apply Now
Capgemini Jobs Drive 2022: Now Capgemini is conducting Software Analyst Job openings for 2022 graduates. Those who have finished their BE / BTech graduates are eligible for this job position and The shortlisted candidates will be placed in Bangalore, India Locations. If eligible for Capgemini freshers openings or Capgemini Off-Campus drive, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please visit updatesloop.com updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
||BE / BTech
||14K stipend for first 6 months After six months – upon employment with 4 Lakhs salary plus 25K retention bonus on completion of 1 year
Capgemini Company Profile:
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in almost 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
- Position Title: Software Analyst
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Work Mode: Work From Office
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Salary: 14K Stipend For First 6 Month
- After Six Months – Upon Employment With 4 Lakhs Salary Plus 25K Retention Bonus On Completion Of 1 Year
- Service Agreement : Yes, On Prorate Basis -24 Months From The Effective Date Of Employment
Eligibility Criteria To Apply :
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
- Specialization: Computer Science/Electronics And Communication Engineer/Information Technology
- Graduation Year Of Passing: 2022
- Percentage: 65% Above (Throughout)
- Certification (If Any): Embedded/C/C++(Added Advantage)
Technical Skills Required
- Good Attitude
- Sound Knowledge Of Analytical
- Strong C/C++ Programming Skills
- Basic And Good Knowledge Of Linux Internal Concepts
- Willing To Work On The Embedded Field In Any Locations, Like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune & Chennai
- Very Good Communication Skills – Verbal And Written English
Selection Process :
- Aptitude And Reasoning
- C Programming
- Tech Round
- HR Interview
How To Register For Capgemini Openings Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
Capgemini Openings 2022 Registration Link
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds