Cisco is hiring for Associate Sales Engineer | Diploma/ Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ BS/ BA/ ME/ M.Tech
Cisco off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Sales Engineer position. Candidates who completed graduation in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner established Cisco, also known as Cisco Systems, Inc., a multinational technology company that operates on a global scale, on December 10, 1984. San Jose, California, in the United States, serves as the company’s corporate headquarters. Chuck Robbins serves as the CEO and chairman of Cisco Systems. By 2021, the organisation will employ 79,500 people.
Cisco Associate Sales Engineer
- Company name: Cisco
- Website: cisco.com
- Job Position: Associate Sales Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Diploma/ Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ BS/ BA/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 16 LPA (Expected)
- Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides a phased approach to training and on-the-job-experience.
- In the first phase of your experience, you will develop your technical, sales and communication skills and have the opportunity to rotate through a variety of areas.
- You will learn how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to our customers.
Eligibility & Skills:
- You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in; Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Cryptography, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine
- Learning, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
- Must have graduated by May 2022 or later.
- Fluent in English and the official language(s).
- Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country of hire (India), without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program).
- Be willing to relocate to India as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.cisco.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Cisco off campus drive associate position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.