Cisco Recruitment Drive 2022 | Apply Now
Cisco Off-Campus Drive: Now Cisco Company is going to Conduct a Recruitment drive for freshers as Technical Graduate Apprentice. Selected candidates are located in Bangalore. Those who are bachelor’s Degree / Diploma are eligible for this job role. eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If Not please visit updatesloop.com for updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Cisco Recruitment Drive Details:
Name of the Post
|Technical Graduate Apprentice|
|Bachelors Degree / Diploma|
Freshers ; 0-2 years
Best in Industry
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
- Develop, Test, Troubleshoot And Debug Hardware/Software Programs For Enhancements And New Products. The Tech Platforms May Include But Not Limited To Operating Systems, Compilers, Routers, Networks, Utilities, Databases And Internet-Related Tools.
- Identify, Record, Document And Track Bugs; Participate In Release Process Through Confirmation Of QA Status, Post-Release Testing, Daily Product Stand-Up Meetings, Etc
- Monitor End-To-End Application Performance From User Interface Points As Well As Network Performance Between Various Server Runtimes
- Develop Designs, Implement Cisco Leading-Edge Technologies Worldwide And Provide Optimization Services To The Largest Networks And Customers In The World
- Consult With Customers To Review Network Requirements And Propose Designs To Meet Business Needs To Solve Problems That Cross A Broad Range Of Technologies And Determine The Best Solutions For Customers
- Perform Change Management Procedures, Automated And Manual Deployments And Troubleshooting Of Technical Issues; Solving Production Issues In SaaS Environments
- Determine Operational Feasibility By Evaluating Analysis, Problem Definition, Requirements, Solution Development, And Proposed Solutions
- Developing Documentation, Flowcharts, Layouts, Diagrams, Charts, Code Comments And Clear Code; Document Business Requirements, Collaborated On Solution Design, Execution And Business Testing.
- Must Have Completed Bachelors Degree / Diploma In Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering Or Similar Fields.
- Must Have Graduated In 2021 And 2022 Obtained A Degree Certificate Or PDC.
- Must Be Available For A Period Of 12 Months Starting November 2022.
- Must Have Enrolled As A ‘Student’ On Mhrdnats.Gov.In And Have A Valid Student Enrolment Number Issued By NATS.
- Must Have Good Communication Skills, Passion For Technology And The Desire To Learn With Proactive Engagement In A Team.
How To Apply For Cisco Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds