Cognizant is hiring for Software Engineer | Any Graduate
Cognizant off campus drive: Cognizant is hiring for Software Engineer position in the Chennai location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Cognizant is an Information Technology Services. Kumar Mahadeva & Francisco D’Souza were established in 1994 and headquarters are in Teaneck, New Jersey, U.S. Since 2019, Brian Humphries has been the CEO of the firm . It offers consulting, IT and Out sourcing services. Currently, 340,000 employees are working in the firm and organization’s total revenue is US$18.65 billion.
Cognizant Software Engineer
- Company name: Cognizant
- Website: www.Cognizant.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Min 5 LPA (Expected)
- Understand the functional/ non functional requirements gathered from the stakeholders (Architect Product Manager Product Lead Client) for enhancement.
- Participate in cross functional meetings to review Product Marketing Requirements and Functional Requirements and create clarification list to resolve ambiguities.
- Conduct feasibility study to understand the impact of the requirements on the existing product.
- Provide inputs to the development lead on the estimations.
- Understand new / complex product requirements (functional and non functional).
- Create a low level design document (which captures class level diagram and attributes mapped to the class and sequence diagram) based on the understanding of high level design.
- Seek review inputs from the Architect and incorporate the same.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Cognizant’s Careers website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.