Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | Apply Now
Dell Recruitment Drive: Now Dell is conducting a recruiting process for Graduates for the position of Software Engineer. Selected candidates are located in Bangalore – India. Those who are Graduates are eligible for this job. who are eligible for this Off Campus Drive Apply as soon as possible. If You are Applicable for this Dell Recruitment Drive Apply as soon as possible, If Not please visit updatesloop.com for update for more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
|Company name||Dell Company|
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Experience||Fresher 0-3 years|
|Eligible Batches||2019/ 2020/2021/2022|
|Salary||Best in industry|
About Dell Technologies:
Dell Technologies is a leading global end-to-end technology provider, with a comprehensive portfolio of IT hardware, software, and service solutions spanning both traditional infrastructure and emerging, multi-cloud technologies that enable their customers to build their digital future and transform how they work and live. Organization Structure: Dell Technologies is a family of seven businesses (Dell, Dell EMC, Pivotal, RSA, SecureWorks, Virtustream, VMWare) helping and to build the digital future.
Dell Hiring Drive 2022 Details:
Job Process: Software Engineer
primary Location: Bangalore India
Education Level: Any Graduates
Join us as a Software Engineer 1 on our Client Product Group team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You’ll Achieve
As a Software Engineer 1, responsible for the design and development activities associated with methods for Automating /Validating hardware/software systems, and broader solutions.
The team “Client Product Group” is responsible for building and delivering manageability software for Enterprise Client line of business (eg. Laptops, Workstations, Desktops etc.)
- Responsible For Testing And Automating UEFI FW And Features.
- Participates In The Software Development Lifecycle, Which Includes Research, New Development, Modification, Security, Correction Of Errors, Reuse, Re-Engineering And Maintenance Of Software Products
- Responsible For The Delivery Of Products Within Budget, Schedule And Quality Guidelines.
- Works With The Team To Develop, Maintain, And Communicate Current Validation Schedules, Timelines And Development Status.
- Manages Or Utilizes Software That Is Built And Implemented As A Product, Using Best-In-Class Development Process/Lifecycle Management (Ex: Agile, Waterfall).
Take The First Step Towards Your Dream Career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 1 To 3 Years Of Relevant Experience Or Equivalent Combination Of Education And Work Experience.
- Experience In Automation Languages In Python, Micro Python, Perl
- Knowledge In X86 / X64 Architecture And Instruction Set.
- Experience In Programming In C, Embedded Programming In C And C++
- Test Driven Development Including Unit Tests Environments For C
Application Closing Date: 15 January 2023
How To Apply For Dell Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
Note:– Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Receive The Call Letter For Further Rounds