Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E./B.Tech/ME/MTech | Apply Now
Deloitte Job Openings Drive 2022: Deloitte hiring candidates for the role of Analyst for the Hyderabad India location. The complete details about Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2022 are as follows. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/ME Graduates apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply to Deloitte Recruitment 2022 online. If Not please updatesloop.com updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Deloitte Walk-In Drive Dates&Details:
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way
Detailed Job Description For Deloitte Drive 2022:
- Job Position:- Analyst
- Job Location:- Hyderabad India
- Salary Package:- As Per Company Standards
- Designation:- Analyst
A person having high aspirations and a passion for customer service excellence can accomplish their vision in Deloitte. TSS is the vital point of contact for all IT-related incidents and service requests. Ability to demonstrate and communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, which provides services in a professional manner, through email, phone, in-person (Walk-in Customers). You need to be a highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage ambiguity.
Qualifications / Eligibility Criteria:-
- B. Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates
- Technical Troubleshooting, Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Lync, Windows And MAC Operating Systems, Mobile Device Hardware And Software, Networking, Video Conferencing, Audio/Video, Telephony Equipment, Active Directory Administration Will Be An Advantage.
· Focus on delivering world-class customer service to every customer coming at the ITS Walk-up.
· Provides Hardware and Application Support. Asset management and tracking of hardware and software. This duty requires knowledge of existing processes.
· Install and configure firm-standard images on laptops & desktops.
· Interface with outside customers and vendors as required
· Follow the direction of immediate supervisors or managers to implement new technology.
· Provide after-hours emergency support on a rotational basis as outlined per ITS service level agreements.
· Provides Mobile Device deployment & support; activities include End-user guidance and recommendations, activation, account modifications, configuration, testing, problem identification, and resolution.
· Grows relationships with business users at all levels in the organization. Promotes ITS services, engages customers to understand business needs, and maintains ownership for problem resolution. Maintains other technology-related updates to enhance the customer relationship.
· Adhering to existing processes. Documents problems and resolutions for knowledge bases, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) vendors, and service desk tickets. Adheres to policy and Service Level Targets (SLTs) through accurate recording of service activities, asset transactions, data retention, and PC compliance activities. Performs password resets and workstation management in Active Directory.
· Supports and provides training for Audio/Video Conference equipment throughout the office. This would include various projection equipment, Daily check, event startup and support of Video Conference Systems (Television/Cable systems).
· Assists infrastructure teams (LAN, WAN, Telephony) where local hands-on activities are required.
How To Apply For Deloitte Placement Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds