Deloitte Recruitment | Analyst Trainee | B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MC
Deloitte off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Analyst Trainee. Candidates who completed graduation in B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA are eligible to apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Deloitte is a company that specialises in information technology. Welch, William Deloitte was founded in 1845 and is headquartered in London, England. Punit Renjen has been the organization’s CEO since 2015. According to 2021 reports, the organization’s total revenue was US$59.3 billion, and the total number of employees was 415,000.
Deloitte off campus drive
- Company name: Deloitte
- Website: deloitte.com
- Job Position: Analyst Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 15 LPA (Expected)
- Should have good automation knowledge in one or more tools (Tosca /UFT/Selenium).
- Good knowledge in VB Scripting/Windows Shell Scripting/.NET/JAVA.
- Basic knowledge in SQL commands.
- Should have basic knowledge on ALM /VSTS/CI&CD.
- Experience in defining, designing, creating and executing tests in cross browser compatibility.
- Knowledge in Test Automation Infrastructure setup.
- Awareness of Mobile development platform.
- Awareness of SAFe Model.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the deloitteconsultingnla.hirepro.in website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.