DXC Technology Recruitment | Associate Accountant | Bachelor’s Degree
DXC Technology off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Accountant. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
DXC Technology is an information technology consulting firm. The company was founded on April 3, 2017. The company’s corporate headquarters are in Ashburn, Virginia, a city in the United States. Mike Salvino has been the company’s CEO since 2019. Among its subsidiaries are Xchanging, Luxoft, and CSC Computer Sciences Ltd. According to 2022 statistics, the organization’s total income is US$16.27 billion, with a total workforce of 130,000 people.
DXC Technology off campus drive
- Company name: DXC Technology
- Website: dxc.com
- Job Position: Associate Accountant
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 or Above
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Prepares and posts routine journal entries for company accounts ensuring information is accurate and up to date.
- Reconciles balance sheet and income statement accounts to general ledger; researches basic discrepancies and recommends course of action.
- Develops basic spreadsheets for account analysis and journal entries in order to keep records organized and standardized.
- Supports special projects such as accounting software updates as needed.
- May conduct studies and recommends procedural and process improvements.
- Assists in and/or installs, modifies, documents, and assists in coordinating implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of accounting or finance experience
- Experience working in a student employment program or related experience
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.dxc.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.