DXC Technology Recruitment | Associate Test Engineer | B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
DXC Technology off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Test Engineer. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
DXC Technology is a company that specialises in information technology. On April 3, 2017, the company was established. The corporate headquarters of the company are located in Ashburn, Virginia, a city in the United States. Since 2019, Mike Salvino has served as the company’s CEO. Xchanging, Luxoft, and CSC Computer Sciences Ltd are among its subsidiaries. According to 2022 statistics, the organization’s total income is US$16.27 billion, with 130,000 total employees.
DXC Technology off campus drive
- Company name: DXC Technology
- Website: dxc.com
- Job Position: Associate Test Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Monitor call/chat/Email interactions, documentation, and process compliance of support engineers
- Proficient with all ServiceDesk tools and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good initiative, problem-solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills along with basic organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end-user / business requests.
- Knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.dxc.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.