Genpact Recruitment | Business Analyst – Data Science | B.E/ B.Tech
Genpact off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Business Analyst – Data Science. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Genpact is an IT business. Its headquarters are in New York, New York, in the United States, where it was founded in 1997 by Pramod Bhasin. The association’s CEO since 2011 is N V Tyagarajan. According to reports produced in 2021, there were 1,09,600 total workers working for the company, and the total revenue for the association was 371 crores USD.
Genpact off campus drive
- Company name: Genpact
- Website: genpact.com
- Job Position: Business Analyst – Data Science
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
- Creation of cutting edge models for understanding vast amounts of textual, numeric, graphic and speech data
- Creation and deployment of production-ready code
- Create framework for AI/ML code deployment to ensure robustness and reliability of production ready models
- Exposure to Statistical Toolkits such as R, Weka, Python
- Very good Python/R programming skills. Java programming skills a plus
- Building, deploying and measuring predictive/prescriptive analytics models (i.e. SVM, decision tree, clustering, logistic regression, linear and non-linear regression, ANN, CNN, RNN)
- Deep learning frameworks such as Tensor Flow, Keras, Torch, Theano
- Tooling frameworks like PyCharm or Jupyter
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the genpact.taleo.net website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.