Google Recruitment | Data Center Technician | Bachelor’s Degree
Google off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Data Center Technician. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Delhi location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Google is a Technology company. It was established by Larry Page, and Sergey Brin in 1998, and the headquarters in Mountain View, California, United States Since 2015, Sundar Pichai has been the CEO of the association. Per the reports generated in 2022, the total number of employees working in the firm was 139,995.
Google off campus drive
- Company name: Google
- Website: google.com
- Job Position: Data Center Technician
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 16 LPA (Expected)
- Lead complex troubleshooting and resolve technical issues.
- Test and troubleshoot new server hardware components and designs.
- Contribute and lead efforts/projects in the deployment, maintenance, and support of current and new data center infrastructure.
- Install servers, switches, routers and other networking gear, and resolve issues with broken equipment.
- Cover on-call responsibilities as needed.
- Experience with and understanding of hardware architecture, maintenance, and repair.
- Strong knowledge of networking technology, including topology and protocols.
- Excellent Linux skills, including installation, systems administration, and troubleshooting.
- Exceptional teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.google.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.