HCL Off-Campus Drive: HCL conducting a hiring process for Graduates for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee- AWS. Those who are from B.Tech are eligible to apply before the job expires and utilize this opportunity. The selected candidates are placed in Noida India. eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If Not please visit updatesloop.com updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
HCL Freshers Drive 2022 Details:
||Graduate Engineer Trainee- AWS
|Type Of Job
||Freshers / Experience
About HCL Company Hiring:
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global software company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs, and delivery centers, and 137,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 44 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
About The Job
The AWS Jr. Cloud Engineer will support the development and implementation of infrastructure on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. They will collaborate with senior members to select appropriate AWS services for new applications and improve the architecture of existing applications. Their primary role is to learn the IaC codebase, attend design meetings, write basic code, and help with DevOps-related tasks. They also provide level 1 support to the Cloud Solutions Architect/Sr. DevOps Engineer Manager in all design-related tasks.
- Assisting The Senior DevOps Engineer With All Aspects Of CI/CD Pipeline, Which Includes IaC, CM Design And Coding
- Learning The Existing IaC Codebase And DevOps Pipelines And Improving Your Coding Skills.
- Write Code To Automate The Deployment And Management Of AWS Resources
- Writing And Maintaining Code Base And Working On Minor Bug Fixes. – Responding To The Automation Team’s Requests.
- Develop And Maintain Cloud Solutions Following Best Practices.
- Support The Development And Implementation Of IaC, Configuration Management Solutions On AWS
- Collaborate With Senior Members To Select Appropriate AWS Services For New Applications
- Improve The Architecture Of Existing Applications
- Networking Fundamentals, Including VPNs, DNS, Subnetting, Route Tables And Firewalls.
- Basic Programming Experience – Knowledge Of Databases And Operating Systems.
- Infrastructure As Code One Of (CloudFormation, Terraform And Ansible) Would Be An Added Advantage.
- Knowledge Of Kubernetes And Docker Administration (EKS And ECS) Would Be An Added Advantage.
- Able To Adapt To New Technologies And/Or Quickly Learn New Things. – Able To Work Well With Others And Accept Instructions Easily.
- Good Verbal And Written Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal And Presentation Skills.
- AWS Certified Developer/Architect/Sysops Associate Level
- Criteria- 70% Throughout In 10th,12th, UG
- Batch- 2023
- Location – Pan India
- Education Qualification: B.Tech/BE-CSE And IT (Preferred) (ECE/EEE)
How To Apply For HCL Jobs Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read The Above Page Carefully And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
HCL Recruitment 2022 Registration Link
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds