IBM is hiring for Systems Engineer | Bachelor’s Degree
IBM off campus drive: IBM is hiring for Associate Systems Engineer position in multiple locations across India. The pass-out candidates of Bachelor’s Degree c are eligible to apply for this job role. Interested candidates can follow below for details and apply link.
IBM off campus drive
- Company name: IBM
- Website: ibm.com
- Job Position: Associate Systems Engineer
- Location: Across India (Work From Home)
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
How to Apply?
- As always, read all the information provided on this page and check the qualifications.
- After reviewing and reading, scroll down and click on Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to the job page on IBM’s official website.
- Recheck all the details and information provided there.
- Click on the Apply now button.