IBM Recruitment | Automation Engineer | BE/ B.Tec
IBM off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Automation Engineer. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Kochi location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
IBM is a Technology Corporation. It was established by Herman Hollerith, Thomas J. Watson, Charles Ranlett Flint in 1911, and the headquarters are in Armonk, New York, United States. Since 2020, Arvind Krishna has been the CEO of the corporation. Per the reports generated in 2022, the organization’s total revenue of the association was 6,053 crores USD, and the total number of employees working in the firm was 2,88,300.
IBM off campus drive
- Company name: IBM
- Website: ibm.com
- Job Position: Automation Engineer
- Location: Kochi
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Close collaboration with other delivery teams, technical support teams and business stakeholders
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Works together with the software development to enhance and improve quality of the software.
- Research and compare similar competitor products
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
- Get things done – think outside the box and find creative solutions to tough technical problems.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.ibm.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.