Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 260 (GD) 10+2 Entry – 02/2020 Batch
Name of the Post: Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry – 02/2020 Batch Online Form 2020
Post Date: 04-01-2020
Total Vacancy: 260
Brief Information: Indian Coast Guard has announced a notification for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry vacancies for 02/2020 Batch. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Indian Coast Guard
Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry Vacancies 02/2020 Batch
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-01-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 02-02-2020
- Dates for Online Exam: During Feb-Mar 2020
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Candidates should born between 01-08-1998 to 31-07-2002
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/ State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Height: Minimum 157 Cm
- Chest: Minimum 5 Cm Expansion
- Weight: Praporte to Height & Age
- Running: 1.6 KM Completed in 07 Minutes
- Squat Ups: 20 Times
- Push UP: 10 Times
|Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry – 02/2020 Batch
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
||Available on 26-01-2020