Indigo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | BE/B.Tech | Analyst
IndiGo Job Openings 2022: Below provided the information regarding the IndiGo Off-campus Drive 2022 and IndiGo conducting Recruitment Drive for freshers. These Openings are Eligibility to apply for IndiGo Freshers jobs and IndiGo Hiring Freshers and IndiGo Hiring 2021/2022 Passouts for IndiGo Off Campus Drive. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
IndiGo Freshers Hiring 2022 Details:
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best in In Industries|
About IndiGo Hiring:
InterGlobe Aviation Ltd., doing business as IndiGo, is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 53.5% domestic market share as of October 2021. It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the sixth-largest carrier in Asia with over 6.4 crores (64 million) passengers carried in the financial year 2018–19. The airline operated 1,500 daily flights as of 2019 to 96 destinations – 71 domestic and 25 international. It has its primary hub at IGI Airport, Delhi.
Revenue Planning and Analysis comprises of creating and managing Statistical models, databases, automation of processes using R/Python/VBA and managing MIS & BI in Revenue Management.
1. The candidate should have conceptual clarity on basic statistical techniques and be able to perform different analytical procedures.
2. Provide regular and meaningful and actionable analysis on various revenue, ancillary, distribution, sales projects. The candidate should be able to present his / her findings in crisp and clear fashion with the help of structured tables, graphs/ dashboards etc. Maintaining the BI platform – developing new dashboards as per business requirement, maintaining and improving the existing dashboard using Tableau/Power BI
3. Statistical analysis on Demand Forecasting, Trends, Products Performance, Customer Trends thru SQL, R and Python and High inclination towards analytical work and comfort in handling large datasets.
4. Developing Ticket and Ancillary Pricing models, Decision Support Tools etc. using sophisticated statistical tools.
5. Ability to structure real-life problems and arrive at solutions based on facts and logic. Candidate should have strong analytical skills which will enable the candidate to solve any unstructured and unprecedented problems which might arise as per changing and unforeseen business environment.
6. Statistical & OR model building and analysis with respect to revenue enhancement, cross-sell & up-sell, demand trends, new products, or initiatives evaluation, etc.
7. Providing regular / Adhoc MIS reports as per leadership requirements and or as required by Regulators.
8. Should be a self-starter with a keen interest in identifying areas of improvement and zeal to solve real-life problems.
Bachelor’s degree with at least 0-4 years of relevant work experience
How To Apply For IndiGo Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
IndiGo Recruitment 2022 Registration Link
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds