Infrrd Recruitment | Trainee Software Engineer | Any Graduation
Infrrd off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Trainee Software Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Work From Home position. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Infrrd is a Software Development company. The firm headquarters are in San Jose, California. Amit Jnagal is the CEO of the organization. Its specialties are Robotic Process Automation, Natural Language Processing, Image Classification, Data Extraction, OCR, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Intelligent Data Capture. Per the reports generated in 20222, the total number of employees working in the firm was 201-500 employees.
Infrrd off campus drive
- Company name: Infrrd
- Website: Infrrd.com
- Job Position: Trainee Software Engineer
- Location: Work From Home
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Knowledge and exposure in Manual testing.
- Knowledge of Automation testing (Selenium Java) is a plus.
- Any software testing course undertaken would be an added advantage.
- Good Aptitude & Trouble the Trouble Attitude
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP’s) concepts
- Ability and strong willingness to learn, explore and master new emerging technologies
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and work ethic, passionate about the web and the desire to challenge own limit
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the infrrd.bamboohr.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.