JPMorgan Chase & Co. Recruitment | Java Quality Assurance Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is recruiting candidates for Java Quality Assurance Test Engineer. Candidates who pursued graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a Financial services company. It was established in 2000, and its headquarters are in New York, New York, United States. Since 2005, Jamie Dimon has been the CEO of the association. Per the reports generated in 2022, the total number of employees working in the firm was 293,723, and the organization’s total revenue was US$132.2 billion.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. off campus drive
- Company name: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Website: jpmorganchase.com
- Job Position: Java Quality Assurance Test Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-1 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Evaluate Industry standard Automation Framework Tools and align to product functional testing.
- Develop/manage Test Automation Framework and educate broader organization
- Excellent time management and Organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to pay attention to small details
- Understands the Product Functional knowledge and advises team on Functional Impacts
- Helps drive Product Refinement conversations with Product Owner and Team.
- Analyze customer issues and advise on potential incidents. Analyze Industry standard automation tools and adopt per changing product landscape.
- Automation & Testing – Using JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber and Development Tools – IntelliJ/Eclipse
- Proven ability to write automated tests and detailed understanding of common defect and data management tools
- Advanced knowledge of software lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile, and test automation strategies and experience working effectively with teams and stakeholders to develop relationships and achieve common goals
- Test Analysis, Planning, Execution and Reporting. Manage/organizing Test artifacts for each Product testing Iteration
- Experience working in Agile Teams and respond to changes.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.