Kyndryl Recruitment | Customer Service Representative | Bachelor’s Degree
Kyndryl off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Customer Service Representative position. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s degreeare eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Gurgaon location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Kyndryl is an IT service management firm that designs, builds, manages, and scales large-scale information systems. On November 3, 2021, Kyndryl was founded. Martin J. Schroeter is the organization’s CEO as of 2021. The company’s headquarters are in New York, New York, in the United States.
Kyndryl off campus drive
- Company name: Kyndryl
- Website: kyndryl.com
- Job Position: Customer Service Representative
- Location: Gurgaon
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8.6 LPA (Expected)
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Advises and guides the client regarding the use of a broad range of products, offerings, and services.
- Following a standard call flow and problem handing processes (scripted or not scripted), they verify entitlement, perform problem determination, resolve and close the problem, or route the incident record to the appropriate level of support.
- Using technical resources and tools, they support the client by answering questions and responding to client requirements.
- They utilize their product, technology, industry and/or services skills to identify problems which may be related to product installation, update, configuration, operations, or performance.
- They guide the client, advising on potential resolutions and their implementation, and play a key role in overall client satisfaction.
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Freshers are also considered.
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently to achieve effective and efficient results.
- Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the careers.kyndryl.com website.
- Read all the details provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply online button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.