Lenskart Recruitment | IT Support | Any Graduation
Lenskart is recruiting candidates for IT Support. Candidates who pursued graduation are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Gurugram location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Lenskart is a multinational optical prescription eyewear retail company. Peyush Bansal, and Amit Chaudhary was established in 2010, and the headquarters are in Faridabad, Haryana, India. Since 2010, Peyush Bansal has been the CEO of the association. Per the reports generated in 2022, the total number of employees working in the firm was 5,000+, and the organization’s total revenue was 1,503 crores INR.
Lenskart off campus drive
- Company name: Lenskart
- Website: lenskart.com
- Job Position: IT Support
- Location: Gurugram
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Maintain and Resolve issues on LAN/WAN, VPN, biometric, AV systems connections.
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve technical problems with desktop/Laptop computing equipment and software.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the hiring.lenskart.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.