Natwest Recruitment | Quality Analyst Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA
Natwest Group off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Quality Analyst Intern. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
The NatWest Group is a bank holding company that manages a number of banking brands that provide private banking, corporate financing, personal and business banking, and insurance. Previously, it was known as National and Commercial Banking Group Ltd. It was established on March 25, 1968. The headquarters of the organization are in Edinburgh, Scotland, in the United Kingdom.
NatWest Group off campus drive
- Company name: NatWest Group
- Website: natwestgroup.com
- Job Position: Quality Analyst Intern
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 30K Per Month (Expected)
- Create And Carry Out Test Plans Based On User Stories And Acceptance Criteria
- Implement Test Scripts To Evaluate The Service Or Product’s Usability, Performance, Dependability, And Quality
- Recognise Flaws In The Production Process
- Advise, Carry Out, And Keep Track Of Preventative And Corrective Measures To Guarantee That Quality Assurance Criteria Is Met
- Collect And Examine Statistical Information
- Look Into The Testing Process And Make Sure That User Expectations Are Satisfied
- Make Sure That You Are Adhering To Quality And Industry Regulatory Requirements
- To Succeed In This Role, You’ll Need Practical Experience Of Testing Design, Planning And Execution, Along With Proven Application Of Testing Methodologies.
- You’ll Need Organisation Skills, And The Ability To Plan And Prioritise Your Workflow Effectively.
- Along With An Intermediate Or Final CA, ICWA, Or CS, You’ll Have A Level 2 Or 3 CFA Or A Level 1 Or 2 FRM.
You’ll Also Demonstrate:
- An Understanding Of The Systems Development Lifecycle
- A Good Understanding Of The Capital Markets Domain
- An Understanding Of Non Functional Testing-Load, Volume, Stress, Security, Accessibility, Compatibility, Penetration, And Back-Out
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- The Ability To Gather And Interpret Information From A Range Of Different Sources, And In A Number Of Different Ways
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the natwestgroup.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.