NCR Hiring Software Intern 2022 | Freshers | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
NCR Off-Campus Drive Details:
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best in Industries|
• Apply test methodology, processes, procedures, standards, and tools used by the team.
• Exhibit a good understanding of Software Development and Quality Assurance best practices
• Co-ordinate cross-team test activities
• Perform manual functional and regression testing
• Perform volume, performance, reliability testing
• Ensure high-quality software which meets requirements – make sure every feature has clearly defined acceptance criteria and is well tested using documented test scripts. Full test coverage against requirements is expected
• Record, maintain, and archive test results
• Conduct tests ranging from hardware component level to the full solution
• Install and configure test environment including hardware and software components
• Design and develop test scripts which facilitate re-use of test scripts and components
• Record and track all issues uncovered during requirements review or testing and follow through to resolution. Utilize software-based system maintenance and tracking tools for test cases and defects
• Create accurate estimates of work efforts and meet project deadlines
• Assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies, responsible for team commitments within the Sprint.
• Monitor test execution progress and provide metrics and reports to management
• Manage physical and virtual lab environments
• Applies good debugging and troubleshooting techniques to assist Developers with isolating the problem and determining the solution
• Review and provide input for technical documentation, user help materials and customer training
• Stays current with technology and/or test practices and disseminates knowledge to team members, forms best practices
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
• 0-1 year of experience in Software Testing
• Knowledgeable in software testing concepts and methodology. Relevant or related experience in software or firmware testing
• Relevant or related experience in software or firmware testing. Experience in desired technology.
• Ability to identify, debug, and clearly articulate software defects
• Experience in GUI Testing, Backend Testing, and Database Testing
• Experience in enterprise software testing
• Experience in developing Functional, Integration, and end-end scenario test cases to validate the business, system, and operational requirements
• Demonstrate strong troubleshooting techniques and problem-solving skills
• Able to constructively voice opinions, adapt to changing requirements and provide frequent status updates
• Experience with tools such as QC, QTP, JIRA.
• Have a strong desire for quality and attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment composed of peers and cross-functional members worldwide
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical co-workers
• Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter
• Judgment skills are needed to assess high-risk areas of an application on which to focus testing efforts
• Ability to understand customer needs or expectations; business requirements and technical requirements
• Highly skilled communicator with the ability to mentor and influence others.
• Worked in any Software Development Life Cycle model and desirable working in Agile environment
• Knowledge of software development standards and protocols.
• Experience with tools utilized in a development environment:
o HP ALM
• Certifications – ISTQB etc.
How To Apply For NCR Openings 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.