NCR Hiring Software Intern 2022 | Freshers | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
NCR Off-Campus Drive Details:
|Type Of Job
||Best in Industries
NCR Corporation, previously known as National Cash Register, is an American software, managed, and professional services, consulting, and technology company. It manufactures self-service kiosks, point-of-sale terminals, automated teller machines, check processing systems, and barcode scanners. NCR was founded in Dayton, Ohio, in 1884 and acquired by AT&T in 1991. A restructuring of AT&T in 1996 led to NCR’s re-establishment on January 1, 1997, as a separate company and involved the spin-off of Lucent Technologies from AT&T. In June 2009 the company sold most of the Dayton properties and moved its headquarters to Atlanta metropolitan area in unincorporated Gwinnett County, Georgia, near Duluth. In early January 2018, the new NCR Global Headquarters opened in Midtown Atlanta near Technology Square (adjacent to the Georgia Institute of Technology).
• Apply test methodology, processes, procedures, standards, and tools used by the team.
• Exhibit a good understanding of Software Development and Quality Assurance best practices
• Co-ordinate cross-team test activities
• Perform manual functional and regression testing
• Perform volume, performance, reliability testing
• Ensure high-quality software which meets requirements – make sure every feature has clearly defined acceptance criteria and is well tested using documented test scripts. Full test coverage against requirements is expected
• Record, maintain, and archive test results
• Conduct tests ranging from hardware component level to the full solution
• Install and configure test environment including hardware and software components
• Design and develop test scripts which facilitate re-use of test scripts and components
• Record and track all issues uncovered during requirements review or testing and follow through to resolution. Utilize software-based system maintenance and tracking tools for test cases and defects
• Create accurate estimates of work efforts and meet project deadlines
• Assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies, responsible for team commitments within the Sprint.
• Monitor test execution progress and provide metrics and reports to management
• Manage physical and virtual lab environments
• Applies good debugging and troubleshooting techniques to assist Developers with isolating the problem and determining the solution
• Review and provide input for technical documentation, user help materials and customer training
• Stays current with technology and/or test practices and disseminates knowledge to team members, forms best practices
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
• 0-1 year of experience in Software Testing
• Knowledgeable in software testing concepts and methodology. Relevant or related experience in software or firmware testing
• Relevant or related experience in software or firmware testing. Experience in desired technology.
• Ability to identify, debug, and clearly articulate software defects
• Experience in GUI Testing, Backend Testing, and Database Testing
• Experience in enterprise software testing
• Experience in developing Functional, Integration, and end-end scenario test cases to validate the business, system, and operational requirements
• Demonstrate strong troubleshooting techniques and problem-solving skills
• Able to constructively voice opinions, adapt to changing requirements and provide frequent status updates
• Experience with tools such as QC, QTP, JIRA.
• Have a strong desire for quality and attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment composed of peers and cross-functional members worldwide
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical co-workers
• Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter
• Judgment skills are needed to assess high-risk areas of an application on which to focus testing efforts
• Ability to understand customer needs or expectations; business requirements and technical requirements
• Highly skilled communicator with the ability to mentor and influence others.
• Worked in any Software Development Life Cycle model and desirable working in Agile environment
• Knowledge of software development standards and protocols.
• Experience with tools utilized in a development environment:
o HP ALM
• Certifications – ISTQB etc.
How To Apply For NCR Openings 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
NCR Placements 2022 Registration Link