Nokia Recruitment | Principal Technical Specialist | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
Nokia off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Principal Technical Specialist. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Nokia is a Telecommunications company. It was established by Fredrik Idestam, Leo Mechelin, Eduard Polón in 1865, and the headquarters are in Espoo, Finland. Since 2020, Pekka Lundmark has been the CEO of the organization. Per the reports generated in 2020, the total number of employees working in the firm was 86,896, and the organization’s total revenue was €24.91 billion.
- Company name: Nokia
- Website: nokia.com
- Job Position: Principal Technical Specialist
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- The ideal candidate is a BE / MCA / Mtech in computer science, ECE or similar applicable curriculum with great passion and motivation for high Quality SW in complex and geographically distributed SW environments.
- Sound knowledge of CORE JAVA, Spring, Java Script continuous integration and agile practices.
- Good knowledge of SQL and PL-SQL.Linux
- Familiarity with network management and OTN domain knowledge is a plus.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the aluperf.referrals.selectminds.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.