Parallel Wireless Off Campus Drive 2022 | Apply Now
Parallel Wireless Jobs Drive: Parallel Wireless Company is going to Hire Freshers. Today Parallel Wireless Conduct off-campus drive for fresher Bachelors/Masters Degree graduates for the position of System Engineer Intern. If You are Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please visit updatesloop.com for updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details abthe IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Parallel Wireless Opening Drive Details:
||System Engineer Intern
|| Freshers 0- 2 years
|| 0- 2 years
||Best in Industry
About Parallel Wireless:
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has created the world’s first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next-generation wireless infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The company’s OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment costs and complexity, increase operational efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today.
- Planning, Design, Implementation And Support Of Wireless Networks.
- Identify And Troubleshoot Hardware And Software Technical Problems.
- Conduct System And Network Analysis, Problem Solving And Infrastructure Planning.
- Understand Customer Infrastructures, Their Needs And Provide Expertise And Consulting Solutions.
- Analyze System Logs, Performance Issues And The Production Environment For Mission Critical Systems.
- Author And Present Customer-Facing Presentations And Written Technical Materials.
- Perform System Analysis On A Wide Range Of Network Technologies Including 3G, LTE, LTE-Advanced And Proprietary Systems.
- Work Independently And Skilled At Knowing When To Utilize Additional Resources And Escalate.
- Define New System Requirements Based On Customer Interactions.
- Key Contributor To Developing Product Strategies.
- Minimum 0- 2 Years’ Of Hands-On QA Or System Engineering
- Hands On Experience With Installing And Troubleshoot Wireless Access Networks And Wireless Network Technologies.
- Knowledge In Various Protocols For Interoperability, Performance Evaluation And Troubleshooting The Issues.
- Knowledge Of RF Tools And Usage
- Knowledge Of The LTE, UTMS, Wi-Fi And Other Radio Access Technologies.
- Basic Knowledge Of LAN/WAN, Routing Protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunneling And Security Protocols.
- Expert Written And Communications Skills.
- Ability To Troubleshoot Issues And Get Into Technical Discussions With R&D.
- Ability To Adapt Quickly To Changing Environments And Manage Parallel Time-Critical Tasks
- Ability To Multi-Task In A Fast-Paced Environment
- Ability To Travel As Needed
• Bachelor’s (BE/BTech) or Master’s degree (ME/Mtech ) in Engineering; or equivalent training, education and experience.
How To Apply For Parallel Wireless Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.