PowerSchool Recruitment | Associate Cloud Ops Engineer | Bachelor’s Degree
PowerSchool off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Cloud Ops Engineer. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
PowerSchool is a Software Company. It was established in 1997, and the headquarters are in Folsom, California, United States. Since 2015, Hardeep Gulati has been the CEO of the association. Its specialties are Student Information System, Student Online Registration & Enrollment, Assessment, Analytics, Special Education, Learning Management System, ERP, and HR/Finance. Per the reports generated in 2022, the total number of employees working in the firm was 1,001-5,000 employees.
PowerSchool off campus drive
- Company name: PowerSchool
- Website: powerschool.com
- Job Position: Associate Cloud Ops Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Execute ticket triage, investigation and resolution of reported incidents.
- Troubleshoot application issues and engage Customer Support as needed to identify and resolve the issue.
- Troubleshoots problems with user accounts and application access
- Perform daily system administration tasks to verify that all systems are up and running
- Installation and configuration of software in cloud-based environments to ensure high availability
- Monitor and troubleshoot application issues to ensure high availability, optimal performance and system responsiveness
- Operate and maintain orchestration routines in production
- Complete periodic application software updates and software version upgrades
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud (demonstrable proficiency or professional experience preferred)
- Knowledge of Relational and No-SQL databases (demonstrable proficiency or professional experience preferred)
- Familiarity of configuration management and orchestration technologies and techniques
- Proficiency in one or more programming language
- Familiarity in operating system administration
- Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers3-powerschool.icims.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.