Qualcomm India Private Limited Career drives 2022:Qualcomm India Private Limited hiring candidates for the role of Associate Engineer – System Test Engineering for the Chennai, India location. The complete details about Qualcomm India Private Limited Recruitment Drive 2022 are as follows. The aspirants who are accomplished in any graduation apply for this role. Applications are invited based on eligibility criteria. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply to Qualcomm India Private Limited Recruitment 2022 online. If Not please do follow updatesloop.com for more off-campus and walk-in drive updates. For more details about the IT, Non-IT, and Government jobs you can find more updates through these posts.
Qualcomm India Private Limited Freshers 2022 Details:
||Qualcomm India Private Limited
Associate Engineer – System Test Engineering
|Type Of Job
||As per Company Norms
About Qualcomm India Private Limited Hiring:
Qualcomm is enabling a world where everyone and everything can be intelligently connected. You interact with products and technologies made possible by Qualcomm every day, including 5G-enabled smartphones that double as pro-level cameras and gaming devices, smarter vehicles and cities, and the technology behind the smart, connected factories that manufactured your latest purchase. Our powerful connectivity solutions keep you connected—even in remote areas. Qualcomm 5G and AI innovations are the power behind the connected intelligent edge. You’ll find our technologies behind and inside the innovations that deliver significant value across multiple industries and to billions of people every day.
Qualcomm India Private Limited Openings Details:
- Company Name:- Qualcomm India Private Limited
- Job Position: Associate Engineer – System Test Engineering
- Job Location:- Chennai, India
- Salary Package:- As Per Company Standards
- Job Category:- Bachelor’s Degree
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field, or a proven history of experience in the technical field.
– Strong programming skills in C, Python, Perl, Shell scripting
– Knowledge of makefiles, toolchains is a plus
Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Systems Test Engineering
Role & Responsibilities:
Join a team that is the backbone of seamless and continuous integration of WIFI codebase. The team works on a huge codebase with equally large amount of QA infrastructure and works with several different OS/environments/toolchains. This team focusses on key areas like build and integration architecture, efficient usage of tools and infrastructure, networking with multiple teams and helping in on time release of a product. Looking for engineers who are self-driven, passionate about scripting and able to work in a high pressure environment. The Engineer will be performing a critical role of developing, enhancing and maintaining the build infrastructure of a fast paced global team that allows to scale these needs easily and also add other value adds like logging infrastructure, enabling/disabling of features, etc.
- 0 To 1 Years Of Software Engineering Or Related Work Experience
- A Background In Embedded Software And Experience With Software Development/Integration Experience.
- Good Understanding Of C/C++ , C# And Strong Shell Scripting/Python Programming Skills And Hands-On Experience On Debugging Embedded Systems.
- Knowledge Of Any Revision Control Software And A Basic Understanding Of Branching And Merging Use Cases.
- Strong Communication And Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong Problem Solving And Debugging Skills.
- Ability To Co-Ordinate Across Stakeholders And Drive Towards Task Completion.
- Hands On Experience With Git , Perforce And Code Collaborator Will Be Preferred
- Experience With Large Scale Software Build, Integration And Test Environments.
- Knowledge Of Windows Build Tools Such As MSBuild , CL.Exe And Link.Exe.
- Familiarity With Various Debug Tools Including Emulators/JTAG-Debuggers, Windbg, Etc.
- Experience On Continuous Build And Integration (Automated) Systems Like Electric Commander, And Jenkins.
How To Apply For Qualcomm India Private Limited Walk-In Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
Qualcomm India Private Limited Recruitment 2022 Registration Link
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds