Tata Communications Recruitment | Jr. Team Member | B.Tech/ M.Tec
Tata Communications off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Jr. Team Member – GIS & Fiber Engineering. Candidates who pursued B.Tech/ M.Tech are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Tata Communications, which was founded in 1986, has its corporate headquarters in Mumbai. The Indian government established an Indian telecommunications company. Amur Swaminathan Lakshmi Narayanan is the current CEO in charge. The company earns approximately 17,100 crores of Indian rupees.
Tata Communications off campus drive
- Company name: Tata Communications
- Website: tatacommunications.com
- Job Position: Jr. Team Member
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.Tech/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives
- Responsible for all aspects of engineering activities and personnel within the Network and Services team related to Voice, Mobile and Video services activities
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.tatacommunications.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.