Tata Technologies Recruitment | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech
Tata Technologies off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru/ Mumbai/ Pune location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Tata Technologies is an Engineering and design company. It was established in 1989, and the headquarters are in Pune, India. Warren Harris has been the CEO of the firm. Per the reports generated in 2022, the total number of employees working in the firm are11,000, and the total corporation’s revenue is ₹3,529.60 crore.
Tata Technologies off campus drive
- Company name: Tata Technologies
- Website: tatatechnologies.com
- Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Location: Bengaluru/ Mumbai/ Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Verification of the detail designs for prototype building.
- Utilizes technical skills and design experience to plan, organize and lead.
- Co-ordinate design activities.
- Ensure quality of the CAD design, drawings & speed of delivery.
- Workout modularisation & standardisation proposals.
- Technical documentation & design change analysis.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to fill the Google form.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.