TCS MBA Hiring 2022 For 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch | MBA/MMS/ PGDBA/PGDM | Freshers
TCS Recruitment Process 2022: Now TCS Careers is Open Job Openings. TCS is conducting the Off-campus drive for Freshers. Those Candidates who are from B.E. / B.Tech / MBA from Year of Passing – to 2020,2021 & 2022 are only eligible for this TCS Digital Recruitment drive. work location is PAN India. eligible candidates are applying for this job. If Not please visit updatesloop.com updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Qualification||B.E. / B.Tech / MBA|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
About TCS Careers:
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalization.
Eligibility Criteria For TCS Off Campus Hiring For YOP 2020, 2021 And 2022:
Age: Minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 28 years
Course: 2 Years Full-Time MBA/MMS/ PGDBA/PGDM/ Course – Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management
Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in the in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and/or Post Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester
Background: B. TECH / B.E background prior to MBA / Integrated MBA is a must
Batch: Students of 2020, 2021 & 2022 passing out batch are eligible
Work Experience: Any prior work experience will be considered based on its relevance to the job role/ profile
Backlogs: Students should not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process
Extended Education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
Education Gap: The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years. It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education if any. If yes, students should provide valid reasons supported by Document proof
Schooling: Students should have completed regular/full-time schooling only. Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
- You Must Have All Your Original Academic Documents Readily Available (Marksheets And Degree Certificates)
- Communication-Related To The Test Will Be Shared With You By TCS ION
- Test Mode Will Be Remote Only
- TCS Does Not Send Job Offers / Any Hiring-Related Communication From Unofficial Email Ids Like Gmail, Rediff Mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, Etc.
- TCS Does Not Ask Candidates To Deposit Any Money For Job Offers
- TCS Is Not Associated With Any External Agency/Company To Conduct Any Interviews Or Make Offers Of Employment On Its Behalf
The test consists of 47 questions that have to be answered in 90 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
Verbal Aptitude (7 Questions)
Quantitative Aptitude (20 Questions)
Business Aptitude (20 Questions)
How To Apply For TCS Digital Openings 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
TCS Openings Drive 2022 Registration Link
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds