TCS NQT Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 | Freshers | Apply Now
TCS Recruitment Process 2022: Now TCS Careers is Open Job Openings. TCS is conducting the Off-campus drive for Freshers For Multiple Roles. Those Candidates who are Graduates are only eligible for this TCS Recruitment drive. work location is Across India. eligible candidates are applying for this job. If Not please updatesloop.com for updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Salary||Best in industry|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Last Date||24th September, 2022|
|Test Date||9th October, 2022 onwards|
About TCS Careers:
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalization.
Apply to TCS NQT and appear for the Test
Get your NQT Score
Apply to multiple jobs on our website
Apply for jobs on other Corporates’ websites too
Get jobs basis your NQT Score and suitability
- Pre-Final Or Final Year Students From Any Stream Or Degree
- Passed Out Students From 2018-2024 Batches, Who Are Looking For Jobs
- Working Professionals With Up To 2 Years Of Experience
How To Apply For TCS Digital Openings 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
TCS Openings Drive 2022 Registration Link
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds