TTEC Off Campus Drive 2022 – Hiring Freshers | 6 LPA Package | Any Batch
TTEC Recruitment Drive 2022
|Qualification||4-year bachelor’s degree|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best in In Industries|
About TTEC Careers:
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) is one of the largest, global CX (customer experience) technology and services innovators for end-to-end, digital CX solutions. The Company delivers leading CX technology and operational CX orchestration at scale through its proprietary cloud-based CXaaS (Customer Experience as a Service) platform. Serving iconic and disruptive brands, TTEC’s outcome-based solutions span the entire enterprise, touch every virtual interaction channel, and improve each step of the customer journey. Leveraging next-gen digital and cognitive technology, the Company’s Digital business designs, builds, and operates omnichannel contact center technology, conversational messaging, CRM, automation (AI / ML and RPA), and analytics solutions. The Company’s Engage business delivers digital customer engagement, customer acquisition & growth, content moderation, fraud prevention, and data annotation solutions. Founded in 1982, the Company’s singular obsession with CX excellence has earned its leading client NPS scores across the globe.
TTEC is looking for an enthusiastic Developer to join our rapidly expanding Multi-Channel Solutions team. As a Systems Software Programmer, you will have hands-on exposure to a wide range of technologies and will be responsible for providing technical solutions to meet the various needs of our clients. You will enjoy involvement in the full lifecycle of an implementation project while interacting closely with the client to meet specific needs throughout the process. You will work as part of a team of professionals that play a key role in implementing solutions and delivering results.
- Collaborate With Project Team Members To Provide Input To Design Specifications
- Develop Applications Related To Interaction Experience.
- Integrate To Backend Systems Using Web Services And Databases
- Perform Unit Testing Of Developed Code
- Assist With System And Functional Testing
- The Candidate Must Have A 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree In A Computer-Related Degree
- Must Be Able To Work Independently, Be Organized, Self-Motivated, And Have Attention To Detail
- Excellent Communication Skills, Both Written And Verbal
- Familiarity With Coding And Application Development
How To Apply For TTEC Placements Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.