Unisys Recruitment | Junior Salesforce | University degree and Above
Unisys off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Junior Salesforce. Candidates who completed University degree and Above are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in Bangalore locations. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Unisys is an information technology firm founded in 1986. The headquarters of the organisation are in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, in the United States. The Organization’s chief executive officer (CEO) is Peter Altabef. The corporation’s revenue is approximately US$ 2.02 billion. This company employs approximately 17,200 people.
Unisys off campus drive
- Company name: Unisys
- Website: unisys.com
- Job Position: Junior Salesforce
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: University degree and Above
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 9 LPA (Expected)
- Works under general supervision performing Tier 1 specific tasks. Functions as a Tier 1 escalation point for well defined incidents and basic problems.
- Supports and maintains servers, networks, messaging, mainframes, database environments and/or host infrastructures.
- May support customer proprietary, COTS, or Unisys applications. Responds to service outages and other problems/issues.
- Provides support for simple troubleshooting requirements.
- Perform incident restoration and implements standard changes.
- Coordinate with vendors using SOPs.
- University degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Must have both verbal and written communication, logical and analytical skills.
- Ability to support multiple clients/ technologies as part of shared support delivery.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.unisys.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.