Wipro Job Openings 2022: Wipro Limited now opens job openings. Wipro is conducting a Recruitment drive for freshers for the position of Project Engineer. Selected candidates have located in Pan India. Those candidates from BCA or B.Sc is eligible for this off-campus drive. eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If You are Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please visit updatesloop.com are updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the latest jobs and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Wipro Job Drive 2022 Details:
||BCA or B.Sc
||1st Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of Rs.75,000 along with the 1st month Stipend.
2nd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 17,000 + 533 (ESI)
3rd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
4th Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 23,000 Additional Bonus
Joining Bonus: 75,000
|| Pan India.
Wipro Company Profile:
Wipro is one of the largest product engineering and service providers worldwide. Wipro provides research and development services, IT solutions, and services, including systems integration, information systems outsourcing, package implementation, software application management, and data center services, etc. For Example Wipro IT provides solutions and services for India, offering system integration, network integration, software solutions, and IT services.
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% Or 6.0 CGPA And Above As Applicable By The University Guidelines
Year Of Passing
- Bachelor Of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor Of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, And Physics
- Open School Or Distance Education Is Allowed For 10th & 12th Only
- One Backlog Is Allowed At The Time Of Online Assessment
- Candidates Are Expected To Clear The Backlogs Along With The 6th Semester.
- Mandatory To Have Studied Core Mathematics As One Subject In Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths Will NOT Be Considered As Core Mathematics In Graduation.
- Max 3 Years Of GAP In Education Allowed (Between 10th To Commencement Of Graduation)
- No Gaps Are Allowed In Graduation. Graduation Should Be Completed Within 3 Years From The Start Of Graduation.
- Should Be An Indian Citizen Or Should Hold A PIO Or OCI Card, In The Event Of Holding A Passport Of Any Other Country.
- Bhutan And Nepal Nationals Need To Submit Their Citizenship Certificate.
- Candidates Will Be Invited For The Test Process, Who Have Completed 3 Months Cool-Off Period.
- Candidates Should Be 18+ While Registration
Every eligible candidate must go through an online assessment, the below details are appended for your reference.
Round 1 – Online Assessment
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 Mins- 20 Questions
- Analytical-20 Mins-20 Questions
- Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 Questions
- Written Communication Test (20 Mins)
Round 2 – Business Discussion
60 months. Please note: You are liable to payback joining bonus on pro-rata basis if you decide to leave the organization within this period.
To Apply For Wipro Hiring Drive 2022:
- Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Open An Online Apply Link ( Link Is Given Below).
- This Link Opens A New Tab On Your Browser
- Read Carefully The Above Page And Find Apply Button On This Page
- Fill In All Your Academic Qualifications, Skill Experience, And Other Mandatory Details.
- Upload Your Resume.
- Check The Details Before Submitting.
- If You Are Shortlisted It Will Be Shared Through E-Mail Or Phone Call
- Interview And Venue Details Also Will Be Shared With Shortlisted Candidates Through E-Mail.
Wipro Recruitment 2022 Registration Link
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds