Wipro Recruitment | Test Engineer | Hyderabad/ Bengaluru/ Chennai
Wipro off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Test Engineer. Candidates who completed Any Graduation are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai/ Bengaluru / Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Wipro is a company that specialises in information technology. It was founded in 1945 by M.H. Hasham Premji, and its headquarters are in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The corporation’s CEO has been Thierry Delaporte. According to 2021 reports, the firm’s total revenue was 81,373 crores, and the total number of employees working in the association was 231,671.
Wipro off campus drive
- Company name: Wipro
- Website: wipro.com
- Job Position: Test Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru/ Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
The purpose of this role is to prepare test cases and performtesting of the product/ platform/ solution to be deployed at a clientend and ensure its meet 100% quality assurance parameters
- Instrumental in understanding the test requirements and testcase design of the product
- To design and execute the automation framework and reporting
- Status Reporting and Customer Focus on an ongoing basis withrespect to testing and its execution
- Hands on experience of Automation Testing using Playwright Automation Tool
- Hands on experience in Playwright supported framework, Chai assertions
- Good knowledge in NodeJs
- Experienced in Version control tools like GIT.
- Analytical, Client interfacing and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Ability to implement in CI-CD pipelines using GIT.
- Familiarity to drive/participate in Agile.
- Excellent communication and Client Handling Skills
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to careers.wipro.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.